1. Be honest at all times.
2. To assist you in growing your coaching practice around the world.
3. Be willing and enthusiastic with all requests.
4. Accept and willingly work on direct, honest feedback received.
5. Work in partnership with you and any coaches or trainers representing Achievement Specialists Ltd.
6. To work on all areas of your life with you, not just your career. We are interested in your whole life not just a small part.
7. Arrange for all documentation to reach you in time for you to take action.
8. Your receipt will be sent out immediately.
9. Send any forms to you promptly.
10. To always demonstrate Respect, Integrity, Honesty, Quality, Professionalism and Value.
11. To maintain a high level of courtesy and reply promptly to all and any enquiries.
12. To keep you informed of new developments.
13. To respect and protect the environment, we have a conservation policy.
14.To provide innovative, adaptive, creative and cutting edge training.
Code of Conduct
Client/Participant Code of Conduct, which covers the rules of conduct for client/participants of Achievement Specialists LTD courses, including coaching and mentoring.
1. Always attend all courses/coaching /meetings on time.
2. Always telephone/attend at the agreed time.
3. Always be prepared for the coaching call. Check what you have achieved against your tasks. List what is still outstanding with your explanation for not completing the tasks and e-mail to me 24 hours prior to your next coaching session. Consider what actions may be necessary prior to sessions.
4. Be honest at all times. Never lie about what you have achieved. It does not serve you.
5. You agree that we can challenge you if you are deceiving yourself or on any areas we see appropriate to do so.
6. Be willing and enthusiastic about trying new methods that we, or any appointed coaches or trainers, may suggest from time to time.
7. Accept and willingly work on direct, honest feedback received.
8. At all times work in partnership with us and any coaches or trainers representing Achievement Specialists Ltd.
9. Be prepared to work on all areas of your life with us, not just your career. we am interested in your whole life not just a small part.
10. Arrange for payment to be made in advance of all coaching calls/meetings or courses/coaching.
11. If you require a receipt request it in advance.
12.If you believe that you have received good service, please recommend Life Coaching to your friends.
13. Send any forms back promptly and fully completed.
14. Be prepared to step outside your comfort zone into an achievement zone.
15. To always demonstrate Respect, Integrity, Honesty, Quality, Professionalism and Value.
16. To maintain a high level of courtesy and reply promptly to all and any enquiries.
17. Give 48 hours notice if unable to attend/telephone for booked sessions. Understand that not to give 48 hours notice means you forfeit the cost of that session.
Equal opportunity statement
Achievement Specialists LTD is actively committed towards being an organisation of equal opportunities.
Achievement Specialists LTD opposes discrimination on any grounds whether it be age, race, gender, class, religion, sexual orientation, disability and endeavours to provide a supportive learning environment which affords equal respect to all participants.
Achievement specialists LTD actively seeks premises for the delivery of the training, which is inclusive in its accessibility and refreshment offerings.
Achievement Specialists LTD works with groups under represented in the Life Coaching arena.